We know that the more skilled we are, the more good we can do in the world.
At Lutheran World Relief, you’ll use your expertise and passion to pursue lasting solutions to poverty and suffering. And you will see your efforts multiply because you’ll be part of our Corus International family, a global ensemble of changemakers that envision a healthy world forever flourishing in dignity and justice.
Lutheran World Relief and Corus International
Our world-class family also includes global public health leader IMA World Health and its sister organization Corus World Health, technology for development company CGA Technologies, impact investing firm Ground Up Investing, and direct trade company Farmers Market Brands.
We unite our specialized expertise to maximize and multiply the good we do in the world. Our organizations often function as partners, so you will have the opportunity to work across our Corus family.
Working at Corus International
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate.
Corus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by U.S. or International law.
- Continuous performance management approach
- Discretionary bonuses
Lots of Paid Leave
- Up to 20 days of vacation per year, based on tenure
- Up to 12 paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays (US)
- Paid birth of child/primary caregiver/bonding leave
- End of year holiday from the day after Christmas to New Year’s Eve
- Professional development opportunities approved by managers based on department budget allowances.
- Up to 90% paid health insurance premiums, based on level, and 100% paid vision insurance for employees, spouses/ partners and legal dependents
- 100% paid life, accident and disability insurance premiums
- 100% paid medical and security evacuation insurance premiums
Generous Retirement Program (403b)
- Eligible to participate upon hire
- After one month of employment, Corus contributes the equivalent of 9% of base salary—regardless of personal contributions
- Employer profit-sharing contributions are subjected to a vesting schedule, based on tenure
If you are interested in applying to any open position....
FIND AN OPPORTUNITY
To be considered for a position with Corus, you must apply through our online portal. Browse through our open positions and check back frequently for new opportunities.
Use the "Apply On-Line" link in the job posting to submit your resume. Applicant qualifications are carefully considered to find the strongest match for the job requirements.
If you’re selected for further review, a member of our team will contact you directly. Your profile will remain on file even if you are not selected, so it will be quick and easy to apply for future opportunities.
Effective January 31, 2022, all US-based Corus employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. What does this mean for you as a candidate? It means that if you were to join Corus, you would need to be fully vaccinated before receiving an offer letter to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Corus will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only contact those who are selected for further review. For general employment inquiries, please Contact Us.
Corus International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination and harassment of any kind.