- Continuous performance management approach
- Discretionary bonuses
Lots of Paid Leave
- Up to 20 days of vacation per year, based on tenure
- Up to 12 paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays (US)
- Paid birth of child/primary caregiver/bonding leave
- End of year holiday from the day after Christmas to New Year’s Eve
- Professional development opportunities approved by managers based on department budget allowances.
- Up to 90% paid health insurance premiums, based on level, and 100% paid vision insurance for employees, spouses/ partners and legal dependents
- 100% paid life, accident and disability insurance premiums
- 100% paid medical and security evacuation insurance premiums
Generous Retirement Program (403b)
- Eligible to participate upon hire
- After one month of employment, Corus contributes the equivalent of 9% of base salary—regardless of personal contributions
- Employer profit-sharing contributions are subjected to a vesting schedule, based on tenure
If you are interested in applying to any open position....
FIND AN OPPORTUNITY
To be considered for a position with Corus, you must apply through our online portal. Browse through our open positions and check back frequently for new opportunities.
Use the "Apply On-Line" link in the job posting to submit your resume. Applicant qualifications are carefully considered to find the strongest match for the job requirements.
If you’re selected for further review, a member of our team will contact you directly. Your profile will remain on file even if you are not selected, so it will be quick and easy to apply for future opportunities.