In order to use the LWR Quilt & Kit Tracker, you must log into the system by visiting our Quilt & Kit Tracker portal. You'll use the following information to log-in:
Use the following information to find your congregation's Donor ID:
- Click on "Find our Donor ID"
- Enter your zip code and click on "View Report"
- Your ID number will pop up on a second tab. Please remember to write your ID number down.
NOTE: if your congregation does not appear, please contact LWR and we will add you to the system. It's best to plan ahead to make sure everything is in place when you are ready to print your labels.
In order to accurately track shipments you'll need to print a barcode for each box you wish to follow.
IMPORTANT: You must include all the information for the box in the barcode. If you write in any information later, the scanners at the warehouse will not be able to read the handwritten information.
Another great feature of the Quilt & Kit Tracker is that you can track how much you've donated since you began using it. To do so, log onto the Tracker portal and click "Our Total Donations." Then, do the following:
- Clear the area where it says Donor ID and then place your ID number there.
- For the date range, enter the date you first started using the Tracker (you can estimate) and the current day. You can also adjust this range to narrow your results. Be sure to include the year.
- Once you've entered your dates, click "View Report." You can also keep this report to share!
NOTE: your gifts will not appear online until they are scanned at the warehouse in Maryland or Minnesota.
To track where your donations travel in the world, log in to the Track portal and click "Where Our Quilts and Kits Have Gone." Then, do the following:
- Clear the area where it says Donor ID and place your ID there
- Enter the range of dates you're interested in seeing. If you want to see just where the last batch of donations went, make the range narrower (the date of your Ingathering and today's date, for example.) If you want to see where your quilts and kits have traveled since you started using the Tracker, then enter an earlier start date. Be sure to include the year.
- Once you've entered your dates and click View Report you should see where your quilts and kits have gone! You can also print or save this report so you can share it with everyone in your community!